Wednesday 18 June 2008

PRE EXAMic SYNDROME



Well, after 3 months spent time and devoted my life doing the second half of this third year programme, now it comes to the exam time. With full of hope, may Allah bless and guide me all the way through my years.....it is challenging yet memorable, because once u miss this time, it wont come back. Yesterday is gone so start new day for your tomorrow....

All the best for myself..ALways people wish best of luck for someone undergoing exam , but very rarely to hear someone wishing best of luck before they perform prayer. Isn't it weird?

Humanity is always right but somehow we tend to forget the Hablun MInaLLAH which is obviously a major and great relationship ...Worldly test is uncomparable with Hereafter's ...
Beware my friends , sometimes the disease spreads and infects our hearts in a silence manner. We don't realise it until the weakness upon Akhirah stuff lingering us...
Well, advices are always for myself, second would be yours!!

Find HIS love before anyone else...

No comments:

Post a Comment