Saturday 18 October 2008

Eid Mubarak



Alhamdulillah today is the 18th day of Syawal.....Thanx God for giving me and family another opportunity to celebrate Ramadhan and Raya again.. For me this raya left me wih 1001 memories in which i wonder will it be the same for the upcoming years. After 3 times celebrating Ramadhan and Syawal abroad, far from ummi, ayah and family i now appreciate the value of ukhuwwah that ties in our family. Realising or not, with increasing age among us, somehow we look things more into a whole, the benefits and weaknessess. I am happy to be with them for the whole last few days of Ramadhan giving ride to ummi and ayah to Masjid for Isya, Tarawikh and Subuh prayer. If not my ayah has to drive there....

There is a feeling of differences between the Raya that i celebrated during 2004 and now...All grown up cousins gathered with different topics chit chatted. That is life. If i see my little cousin growing up, my aunties and uncles also see us the same things and i wonder how my mak ( grandma) and tok ayah ( grandpa) felt about us.... the grandchildrens and great grandchildrens all growing up with 1001 characters and behaviours. Subhanallah...............

My sister also get engaged on the 4th Syawal. So what is my feeling? Happy to get a new brother or feeling sad for losing another sister. What do i mean by losing. Huh..nobody can understand how the little sister felf when one by one of the siblings getting married. No worries i keep it inside....


Piece of Syawal with great remembrance

No comments:

Post a Comment