Saturday 20 March 2010

Relationship That Lasts

Bismillah wal Hamdulillah..

Relationship
A relationship is defined as the way two people* behave towards each other. * can be between people, animals, plants and the greatest relationship is between human and the God. Hablun Minallah wa Hablun Minannass. Muslims always use this to describe such relationship.

"And I have chosen you, so listen to that which is inspired to you. Verily, I am Allah! There is none worthy of worship but I, so worship Me and offer prayer perfectly for My remembrance." [Taha 13-14]

Use Solat as the medium to strengthen the bonding with Allah, the Almighty. Yes i do agree.

Humanity and serenity
What about the relationship between humans? How to strengthen it?How to solve the problems or misunderstandings? Being alive for more than two decades, i would say that people from all age groups will have some points in their lives whereby the arguments do arise. But the way they are solved are different. The level of maturity does contribute, perhaps. But I don't understand why people cannot forgive or forget. I have experienced being viewed as "weak" when i could not involve in counter-arguments. Please look at the subject that matters most. I am not interested in something which will end up with no solution but hurt feeling. I know quite a few of people around me who are still adopting such thing but I don't want to say that as something that they valued of. People do make mistake and they deserve for forgiveness. But the study of "mistake" is what we always missed. Some mistakes cannot be forgiven human. It is the nature of being human. But Allah does accept any repentance except few things.

1. Apostasy. "Lo! Those who disbelieve after their profession of belief, and afterward grow in infidelity, their repentance will never be accepted. And such who are astray."(Quran 3:90)

2. The killing of a believer. "Whoever slays a believer of set purpose, his reward is hell forever. Allah is wroth with him and hath cursed him and prepared for him an awful doom. ( Quran 4:93)

3. The attributing of partners to Allah. " Allah pardons not those that ascribe partners to Him. he pardons all except that"( Quran 4:16).




Guys, correct me if i am wrong! Who is the greatest? Our God or human? One day we might hurt people and we might need the forgiveness from them. So think about it.






I like to quote this,
"If one desires to be forgiven for his offenses, he must learn to forgive others. If one seeks forgiveness from Allah, he should learn to forgive others. If one desires that Allah overlook his weaknesses, he should learn to overlook weaknesses of others. "


I wish I could help them and may Allah help me.

No comments:

Post a Comment